The 3.0.1 maintenance release of Geppetto is now available for all users of 3.x
Please see the
for information if you run into problems updating).
how to update
if you don't know how.
In this release
- Builds for Windows 64 bit are now available.
- Formatting and save actions could lead to corrupt files if
operation performed to quickly after last text modifying keystroke.
- Formatting problems corrected.
- Additional types of hidden files ignored when building a module.
- Code completion of variables and quick fixes based on closest
matching names. Works in string interpolation too.
- A clean build is now performed when puppet nature is toggled.
Earlier a manual build clean was required when importing projects.
See the relase notes
for more detailed information about fixed issues.