The 2.2.0 release of Geppetto is available as ready to run download or update from within Geppetto for all users of 2.x
Please see the
for information if you run into problems updating).
how to update
if you don't know how.
In this release
- It is now possible to answer "where is this element declared?", and "what is using this element?" and perform navigation.
- Improved code completion. More places now completed. Improvements to existing types of proposals. There was a
general problem with code completion being confused over location in grammar leading to code completion giving many
- Improved folding of comments.
- Improved validation - additional stylistic and potential problems controlled via preferences.
- A wizard that creates an empty Modulefile has been added.
- Close to 80 issues fixed (enhancements and problems).
- General stability improvments and enhanced base functionality as Geppetto is now based on
Eclipse Indigo service release 2, and Xtext 2.2.1.
- Includes EGit 1.3 which adds support for submodules and additional improvments when working with git.
See the relase notes
for more detailed information about fixed issues.