The 2.1.1 maintenance release of Geppetto is available as ready to run download or update from within Geppetto for all users of 2.x
Please see the
for information if you run into problems updating).
how to update
if you don't know how.
In this release
- Increased support for "magic" variables ($module_name, $0-$n).
- Promotes puppet 'new' wizards to the top of the new menu.
- Fixes exceptions validating empty class references.
- Makes metadata.json marked as derived whenever it is written.
- Validates references to uninitialized variables.
- Fixes confusion over "." in names.
- Adds "module_name" as meta variable in pptp.
- Fixes NPE during building the Geppetto workspace.
- Improves interpolation parsing. Complex interpolation strings could cause Geppetto to work for many hours.
See the relase notes
for more detailed information about fixed issues.